___..hEaVeN's wiNgz..___

Friday, January 14, 2005

\\**//

Like what i was saying from my previous post,, i'm very happy about our so called "date"... he was just so sweet, understanding and funny... you'll never get bored! i really love that guy and it hurts that i see him with 'her'.... it hurts me so bad to the point that i wanted to cry specially when she hurts him., it`s just so unfair.... but i'll stay this way., act this way and keep my distance this way coz i don't wanna hurt any of them coz they're my friends... i want the best for them.. and based on what i see in him... he really loves and cares for his girl and i respect that,, and somehow i'm happy for the both of them..... :)


Over and Over
- Nelly f/ Tim McGraw

Cause it's all in my head
I think about it
Over and over again
And I can't keep
Picturing you with him
And it hurts so bad
Yeah, cause it's all in my head
I think about it
Over and over again
I replay it
Over and over again
And I can't take it
I can't shake it, no

I can't wait to see you
Wanna see if you still got that
Look in your eye
That one you had for me
Before we said our goodbyes
And it's a shame that we
Gotta spend our time
Being mad about the same things
Over and over again
About the same thing
Over and over again

Oh but I think she's leaving on
And she's leaving here
And I don't know what else to do
(Can't go on not loving you)

Cause it's all in my head
I think about it
Over and over again
And I can't keep
Picturing you with him
And it hurts so bad
Yeah, cause it's all in my head
I think about it
Over and over again
I replay it
Over and over again
And I can't take it
I can't shake it, no

I remember the day you left
I remember the last breath
You took right in front of me
When you said that you would leave
I was too damn stubborn to try to stop you
Or say anything
But I see clearly now
And this choice I made keeps
Playing in my head
Over and over again
It play in my head
Over and over again

Oh but I think she's leaving on
And she's leaving here
And I don't know what else to do
(Can't go on not loving you)

Cause it's all in my head
I think about it
Over and over again
And I can't keep
Picturing you with him
And it hurts so bad
Yeah, cause it's all in my head
I think about it
Over and over again
I replay it
Over and over again
And I can't take it
I can't shake it, no

Now that I realize
That I'm going down
From all this pain you
Put me through
Everytime I close my eyes
I like it down
Oh, I can't go on not loving you

Cause it's all in my head
I think about it
Over and over again
And I can't keep
Picturing you with him
And it hurts so bad
Yeah, cause it's all in my head
I think about it
Over and over again
I replay it
Over and over again
And I can't take it
I can't shake it, no

Cause it's all in my head
I think about it
Over and over again
And I can't keep
Picturing you with him
And it hurts so bad
Yeah, cause it's all in my head
I think about it
Over and over again
I replay it
Over and over again
And I can't take it
I can't shake it, no

Feel the tears..|4:33 PM|

Comments: Post a Comment

Know me__________

Name: fRaNcYn
Age: 19
Bday: Feb. 10, 1988
Nicks: Cyn, Inokichi, Wingz
School: UST - College of Fine Arts and Design
Country: Arizona, USA

I like________

Food: chocolates, cakes...
Drinks: water.. juice or any other drinks
Pastimes: drawing, writing poems, watching tv, listening to music, surfing the net, playing RPGs...
People: BMAP, classmates and some other people...

I Hate_________

Food: i like all of them..

Music's Playing_____

Artist: Fall out boy
Song: This ain't a scene, it's an arms race

Feel me___

January 2005

February 2005

April 2006

May 2006

June 2006

July 2006

August 2007

Free Site Counter
hit Counter

Scream______

My other blogs__________

|Multiply bLog|
|Live Journal bLog|

Friends' Lives__________

|tHe tEnei sTaR's rEfuge|
|blag-blag-an|
|Ayu Happy?|

Blogspot peeps__________

|Stellar|
|Anything but Ordinary|
|Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

Layout By_____

|Ev0nE's Place Of Authority|
|Ev0nE's World Of Sadness|
|Blogskins|
|Blogger|

//Disable right click script III- By Renigade (renigade@mediaone.net) //For full source code, visit http://www.dynamicdrive.com var message=""; /////////////////////////////////// function clickIE() {if (document.all) {(message);return false;}} function clickNS(e) {if (document.layers||(document.getElementById&&!document.all)) { if (e.which==2||e.which==3) {(message);return false;}}} if (document.layers) {document.captureEvents(Event.MOUSEDOWN);document.onmousedown=clickNS;} else{document.onmouseup=clickNS;document.oncontextmenu=clickIE;} document.oncontextmenu=new Function("return false") // -->